Coinbase is our recommended payment method for models who live in the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
If you live in one of the countries, you can quickly and easily create a Coinbase account. We’ll send your payments to your Coinbase account and you can then transfer the money to your local bank account.
Coinbase is a Bitcoin exchange. Therefore, we’ll send your payments in Bitcoin, then Coinbase will convert the Bitcoin to your local currency so you can withdraw the funds to your local bank account. The benefit of using Bitcoin is that it allows for nearly instant funds transfers in many countries. If this sounds complicated, don’t worry, it’s actually very easy!
Link your bank account to Coinbase
To withdraw money to your bank account, you must first link your bank account to Coinbase by following these steps:
- Login to your Coinbase account. if you don’t have a Coinbase account, you may create one here.
- In the Coinbase main menu, click on Settings.
- In the Settings sub-menu, click on Linked Accounts.
- Click the Link a New Account button.
- Follow the instructions on that screen, to link your bank account to Coinbase.
Convert the Bitcoin to your local currency
Once your bank account has been linked, convert your Bitcoin to local currency (Dollars, Euros, etc…) by following these steps:
- In the Coinbase main menu, click on Buy/Sell.
- In the Buy/Sell screen, click on the Sell tab.
- In the Amount box, click the Sell Max button.
- Click the Sell Bitcoin Instantly button.
Withdraw to your bank account
After you’ve converted your Bitcoin to local currency, you may transfer the local currency to your bank account by following these steps:
- In the Coinbase main menu, click on Accounts.
- In the Your Accounts section, locate the account containing your local currency.
- Click the Withdraw button.
- Follow the instructions on that screen, to withdraw the funds to your bank account.